Created by Sports Physio and Jabulani Challenge 45km winner 2017, Mark Green from The Body Mechanic. This Weekly Program Will Help You Turn Up At The Start Line, Ready to Achieve Your Personal Best. Get ready to have your best race ever!
Photo: Outer Image Collective
The Raffertys Coastal Run course takes in the sites of beautiful Lake Macquarie and the stunning coastline of historic Catherine Hill Bay. With rolling hills to go up and down and stunning beach track trails this is one fantastic event! The 12 week online training program has been specifically designed to prepare you for this challenging race. There is a beginner, intermediate and advanced program, so no matter what we’ve got you covered. Weekly Training Plan Starts 14th April 2018.
Join an online community of trail runners, get running technique advice, specific strength and mobility exercises, nutrition tips and training plans sent to you EVERY WEEK;
- Comprehensive Weekly Training Advice Sent Directly To You Every Week. Includes a 12km, 22km & 36km plan
- Techniques And Drills To Improve Your Running For All Technical Terrains
- A Strength Program To Build Stability And Core Strength Required To Complete the Raffertys Coastal Run
- Mobility Exercises to Improve Your Natural Range of Motion and Avoid Injury
The entire plan is only $59 for the full 12 weeks. At just $5 per week, there is no better value training you could choose for the Raffertys Coastal Run.
BONUS – JOIN THE 12 WEEK PROGRAM NOW AND RECEIVE INSTANT ACCESS TO THE LOCKER ROOM AND A FREE ‘4 WEEK GUIDE FOR TRAIL RUNNERS’ (RRP $19).
The 4 week guide includes;
- everything you need to know about trail running technique, including techniques for uphill, downhill, stairs and flat terrain
- Step by step guide on how to create your own personalised trail training plan
- 4 unique strength and stability workouts you can use now to create a stronger, faster body
Have you ever been running along and someone skips down the trail like a forest elf or nimbly climbs the hills like a mountain goat? There is definitely an art to running well on trails. Learn how!
How To Purchase the 12 Week Training Plan
Simply purchase the training plan through the Raffertys Coastal Run event registration website when you enter the race here. Once you complete your entry purchase, Mark Green from The Body Mechanic will be in touch within a few days to provide access to The Locker Room and your training plan (when available) as well as access to your BONUS free ‘4 Week Guide For Trail Runners’.
You can also add the Training Plan to your order post entry by heading to www.active.com and logging in to your account with your username and password. Select ‘MyEvents’ from the name drop down box (top left) once logged in. Select your ‘Raffertys Coastal Run’ event registration and from there you will be able to manage your registration and add other purchases (training program) to your order.
Alternatively, you can purchase the training plan directly at The Locker Room and you will receive instant access to The Locker Room and your training plan (when available) as well as to your BONUS free ‘4 Week Guide For Trail Runners’. You may then purchase your Raffertys Coastal Run event entry separately here.