Saturday 9th July 2022
Raffertys Resort Lake Macquarie, NSW

Entry

Raffertys Coastal Run Enter Now
Date Saturday 9th July 2022
Type Run, Walk
Location Raffertys Resort Lake Macquarie, NSW

Raffertys Coastal Run Pricing

CategoryStandard Entry
17/9/21 – 9/6/22
Final Entry
10/6/22 – 6/7/22
1km Kids Fun Run (5-12yrs)$20*$22.50*
12km Event Junior (11-16yrs)$40*$50*
12km Event (17yrs+)$80*$85*
22km Event (17yrs+)$115*$120*
36km Event (17yrs+)$145*$150*

* A $1 plus 2.5% processing fee applies

Included in your entry fee

  • Entry into the event
  • Fully marked course manned by race officials
  • Personalised race bib posted by mail to be received within 3 weeks of the event (does not apply for international addresses)
  • Raffertys Coastal Run Finishers Medal
  • Feed stations stocked with water, fruit, lollies and other yummy goods
  • Professional First Aid and medical support on course and the event centre
  • Professional Electronic Timing with full category results
  • Category Prizes
  • A Great Day Out

Individual Categories

The following age categories are available in all 3 events for both men and women and are based on the age you will be on race day.

  • Junior ~ 11 – 16 yrs (12km event only)
  • Open ~ 17 – 29 yrs
  • Senior ~  30 – 39 yrs
  • Veteran ~ 40 – 49 yrs
  • Master ~ 50 – 59 yrs
  • Grandmaster ~ 60 yrs+

Postponement due to COVID-19

If the Raffertys Coastal Run is not able to proceed on the 9th July 2022 due to ongoing restrictions surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic the event will be postponed to later in 2022. Entrants should take this into consideration when entering.

If the event is postponed all existing entrants will have their entry automatically transferred to the new event date. Our normal refund policy (refunds available up to two weeks out from the new event date minus the nominated $30 admin fee) will apply, alternatively entrants can transfer 100% of the value of their entry to another Max Adventure event of their choosing.

Update 26/6/21 – The 3rd July 2021 event has been postponed to 7th August 2021.

Update 21/07/21 – The 7th August 2021 event has been postponed to 23rd October 2021.

Update 17/9/21 – The 23rd October 2021 event has been postponed to 9th July 2022.

Wet Weather Cancellation

In the case of bad weather, we will notify you as early as possible in the event there is a likelihood that National Parks or Race organisers determine that the event is unsafe to proceed. We will announce it on the event website and email all registered participants once a decision has been made. Updates will also be posted on our Facebook page.