Rules & Conditions
Time Cut Off
There are no time cut offs for the 12km or 22km course. However both courses will be closed at 3:00pm.
For the 36km course there is a short course time cut off is in place at the 13km mark. This is the split point for runners on the 36km and 22km course. 36km runners must reach this point by 11.00am or will be redirected onto the 22km course. Short coursed runners will be classified as 22km course finishers and their results will reflect this. This course also closes at 3:00pm if you make it past the short course time cut off point.
Triple Trail Challenge runners who do not make this cut off will not be ranked as finishers for the purposes of the Triple Trail Challenge as the 36km course needs to be completed.
For reasons of fairness, safety and responsibility you are expected to abide by the following rules. Remember, ignorance is no excuse and failure to comply may lead to penalties or disqualification.
- Show respect for the environment, landowners, local communities and other recreational users
- Make sure you are wearing your timing transponder.
- Always take your litter with you and please dispose of any litter in the bins provided
- Stick to the marked tracks, follow the course as signposted and as directed by the marshals.
- Notify the Event Medic of any significant medical history (e.g. asthma, diabetes…)
- No outside assistance is allowed during the event.
- Cooperate with event officials at all times.
- Winners will be determined by the fastest time.
- The Race Director’s decision is final!
- Runners are expected to assist competitors who have injured themselves. If you come across an injured runner, provide assistance and ask a fellow runner to inform race officials at the next intersection. Times will be adjusted to compensate for any losses.