Refunds / Transfers / Cancellations
Entry cancellations can be made up to Saturday 24th of June 2017 (two weeks before the event date), by writing to [email protected], when a refund (less $20 administration fee) will be made. Refunds will not be given after this date.
- Participants can transfer their entry to another person up until Saturday 24th June 2017 (two weeks before the event date).
- Transfer requests will only be accepted from the current incumbent.
- Transfer requests must be done in writing to [email protected]. Please state your request to transfer your entry and provide the name and email address of the new runner. Entry transfers will incur a $20 administration fee (payable by the new runner).
- Entry transfers will be closed after the 24th June 2017 to ensure an accurate list of runners.
- Competitors registered for the 35km course can change to the 22km or 11km – at the same time runners in the 22km can drop down to the 11km course up until Saturday 24th June 2017. Email your request for a course change to [email protected].
- All online course/category changes will be closed from Saturday 24th June 2017. No refunds will be made for course changes.
- Competitors can upgrade to a longer course (unless sold out prior) – the difference in entry fee will be payable when you upgrade.
- All course changes after Saturday 24th June 2017 will need to be made at registration on Friday the 7th July from 5pm or on race morning.
If the event has to be cancelled due to weather conditions, natural disaster, acts of god, terrorism, war or any other reason so deemed by the organisers, all efforts will be made to reschedule the event at a later date. If the event is rescheduled and you are unable to make the new date, no refunds will be issued.
You will be notified of the cancellation by email and announcements will be made on the home page of this site. Please note the event will not be cancelled due to rain. Race organisers will review the track conditions if required in the last week leading up to the event and update everyone via the event website and Maximum Adventure Facebook page.